Dr. Stephanie Becker is a board certified ophthalmologist and has been in practice since September, 1994. Dr. Becker specializes in cataract, refractive and oculoplastic surgery, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma.
Dr. Becker received her medical degree from the Boston University School of Medicine, and completed her residency at North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset, where she served as chief resident.
As a practicing ophthalmologist, Dr. Becker was a recipient of the AMA Physicians Recognition Award. She is also a member of several professional organizations, including the American Medical Association, American Academy of Ophthalmology and the Long Island Ophthalmology Society. Dr. Becker is currently affiliated with North Shore University Hospital and Island Eye Ambulatory Surgical Center, and is also certified as an inspector for the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF).
- North Shore University Hospital - Manhasset, NY
- North Shore University Hospital - Plainview, NY
- North Shore University Hospital - Syosset, NY
- Island Eye Ambulatory Surgical Center - Glen Cove, NY
Professional Society Affiliations
- Long Island Ophthalmology Society
- New York State Ophthalmology Society
- New York Society for Clinical Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery